The First Day of Winter!
Today's date belies the reality. There's already been a month of Winter in North East Ohio....snow...ice...bone-chilling cold. I'm not complaining...just stating the facts. And everything at the farm has entered into a deep rest....except for two creatures.
Frank and her not-so-little offspring, Bailey. I would have to say that, at present, they are about the only living things growing and active here. Let's flash back to the newborn picture and progress from there.
There you have it...a little photo history of the newest and cutest farm feline.
I have to go now. But, I may have another picture or two up my sleeve soon....so, stay tuned!
Today's date belies the reality. There's already been a month of Winter in North East Ohio....snow...ice...bone-chilling cold. I'm not complaining...just stating the facts. And everything at the farm has entered into a deep rest....except for two creatures.
Frank and her not-so-little offspring, Bailey. I would have to say that, at present, they are about the only living things growing and active here. Let's flash back to the newborn picture and progress from there.
There you have it...a little photo history of the newest and cutest farm feline.
I have to go now. But, I may have another picture or two up my sleeve soon....so, stay tuned!
1 comments:
Heather said...
What a cutie! I didn't know a kitten's eyes could change color like that! I guess it's sort of like newborn (human) babies. They sort of "come into" their eye color. You can guess what color the eyes are going to be, but it can end up different after a few months.